Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Faces at CCSC Office

Throughout these three weeks, sometimes three days in a week, I returned to CCSC as a supply teacher. My main job was to look after the students, keeping them under discipline, giving them assignments or work sheets to do if requested by the subject teachers. Teaching in the classroom was not necessary simply because I could not teach the subjects I was not familiar with.

Funny enough, there were two lessons in which I had to give the students dictation. In one of the lessons, the students asked my permission to let them hold a class-club meeting discussing their outdoor-activities on May 1st or 2nd (holidays for them). In another lesson, one class would like to have rehearsals for their History Role Play.

Today, I took my camera along with me aiming at taking photos of the plants nicely cultivated by Miss J. Chan. Joanna had been my colleague for quite a number of years. As if by magic, she could keep her potted plants grow beautifully and healthily.

The photo showed our attractive Joanna and her lovely potted plants at the Office counter. I also invited our ladies at the Office (Nancy, Mrs. Leung, Connie) to take the photo too. Thank them for their willingness to come behind the counter. All the ladies showed to me their warmest smiles. I guessed the plants were happy too.

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Certainly all the ladies are beautiful with attractive warm smiles. The nice plants are making the photo more interesting.