Without looking at TV advertisements, I would not have bought Happy Meals from McDonald to earn the head-shaking (up and Down movements) dolls for my grand-daughters.Recently when buying a happy meal, one can get a doll for free. Yesterday, I bought one meal which included a Filet-O-Fish, small fries and a cup of Coke. It cost HK$23.7. I aimed at getting the Birdie (小飛飛) and I succeeded.
Today, we obtain the Ronald McDonald (麥當奴叔叔) when buying a morning Happy Meal which consists of hot-cakes, corn and a chocolate drink (HK$18 something).
Each of these dolls is made of plastic. The heads jump up and down when pressed. Through Skype, Abby chooses Ronald. There is no question that she will leave Birdie for her little sister, Elly.
We have not yet decided whether or not to buy the remaining two dolls, the Hamburglar (漢堡神偷) and Grimace (滑嘟嘟).
1 comment:
McDonald has given you the incentive to eat there.
Post a Comment