In these few days, Elly and Abby watch the cartoon film, Pinocchio (木偶奇遇記) with interest.. This film, made by Disney in 1940, fascinated the two girls a lot.This afternoon, after Abby had gone to school, we took Elly to Ma On Shan Plaza for a walk. On the way, Elly discovered the banners high above her showing a Display of puppets at the plaza during Christmas.
I noticed this earlier and knew that the display of several big and small puppets had already been set up, but I did not tell Elly about it. The reason was simple enough. I wanted to give my grand-daughter a big surprise.
As we were approaching the site of display of puppets, Elly saw the lovely big puppets. Her smiles came with her great delight. We took a few photos of her and the puppets.
We hope that Elly's parents will take Elly and Abby to look at the puppets again in a few days ahead.
1 comment:
Beautiful Elly! While the Hong Kong shopping centres are completing for the best christmas displays every year, local shopping centres here are justing decorating basically the same thing year after year.
Post a Comment