It is good sign to see more teachers join the OSA monthly lunches. This month, Miss M. Ng, Miss Su, Mrs. Sinn, Mr. Fung, Miss Winnie Wong and I joined the routine lunch (on the second Saturday each month). Occasionally, Miss Ng, Miss Su and Mr. Fung come to lunch. For myself, I always attend the lunches except once because I was too late informed.
What a big surprise to see Mrs. Sinn appear at the lunch this time. She told me that she would stay in Hong Kong for a longer period of time instead of in America.
Miss Wong arrived a little late after her shopping at supermarket. We were able to catch a photo with her. A few days before, she had invited Derek Law, the youngest son of our first Principal of school, Mr. C.H. Law, to join the lunch. Derek Law looked far more strongly built when compared with his small size in his early years at CCSC. I was astonished to hear him call me by name although I had not taught him before. He said he observed the CCSC teachers during launch picnics (for teaching staff) held each summer in the early 70’s. What surprised me most was that he had accessed to my blog-site and read about my grand-daughters. My guess is that Derek finds out the blog-site from Mr. Ching’s CCSC overseas web-site. Thanks to Mr. Ching’s “ thread and needle”.
1 comment:
You've got "fans" !
Post a Comment