Thursday, June 28, 2012

Which soccer team will win in Euro 2012?


Maybe the clues come from this advertisement which appears occasionally throughout this month in TV. By looking at the make-ups of national flags on the faces of the two gentlemen, either Germany or Spain will become the champion. Do you believe this?

In my opinion, the German team will win in the Final match this time because it is strong, all-round and swift in its attacks. Germany’s opponent, Spain is still strong this year because it is full of football “stars”. The Final on Sunday, June 30th, must be a tough match!

7 comments:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Will you have the chance to watch the final match?

sswat3 said...

Definitely yes. I shall watch it in the very early morning (02:45 a.m.) next Monday.

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Yin Ping will stay awake at that time as well, not watching the match though but working. Hope you have a good time watching and, screaming at times.

psng said...

Was hoping for a Portugal Germany final. Now anyone but Spain.

sswat3 said...

Peter, your hope is on Portugal as a finalist. Mine is on Germany.

Both our hopes vanishes!

My new hope certainly lies on Spain to win.

sswat3 said...

Ho Keung, I don't think I shall scream because it will be 2:45 after midnight and some people may be fast asleep at that moment. I do not want to disturb them.

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Oops, forgot about the Hong Kong living situation.