This is a joke which my student, Edward, sent me. See if you can guess the reason why "coffee hurts".
In the week leading up to Canada Day, I was eating lunch with a friend and her 6-year-old granddaughter. She was pretty animated as she talked about school and friends and teachers.
As I sipped my coffee, I asked her, "What special day is coming soon on July 1st?"
She said "Canada Day". She's a smart kid. So, I asked....
"What does Canada Day mean?"
Waiting for her reply with something about the flag, confederation etc. She Replied......."Canada Day is when the Prime Minister steps out of the Parliament Building , and if he sees his own shadow we'll have one more year of high unemployment."........
You know, - it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose.

2 comments:
Ouch funny.
What sort of genius will this little girl become?!
Post a Comment