Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Airports I have visited

I have visited 4 International Airports, namely, San Francisco International Airport, Sydney International Airport, Changi Airport and Vancouver International Airport.

San Francisco International Airport is recognizable by its wall pictures which are in American style. Many United Airline planes can be seen at the airport.









The parking fare at Sydney International Airport is unreasonably high. There are various shops and eateries. Qantas planes dominate at the airport and are easily recognized by the “red kangaroo” at the tail fin.








To me, Changi Airport is impressive by its flowering plants and an aquarium. There is a fleet of Singapore Airline planes at the airport. At the time I visited it, there was an advertisement of A380 Airbuses which were ready to serve passengers to and from Singapore.

Vancouver International Airport is outstanding in statue display. The statues are beautiful indeed. Air Canada planes are in majority, recognizable by the “Maple leaf” at each tail fin.


1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

We have never been to the airports in San Francisco and Vancouver. The pictures show that they are full of characters. We think Changi Airport is beautiful.