Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Airliners





















B.O.A.C., PAN AM, TWA are old names of airline companies, but QUANTAS remains the same up to now.

Some names of airline companies such as ANSET were gone and new names such as Oasis, Dragonair, Virgin Atlantic, EVA Air arise.

I was delighted to have chances to take photos of passenger-carrying aircrafts of different airlines at different airports.

At San Francisco International Airport,

I took a photo of UA (United Airlines) planes.

At Sydney International Airport,

I got photos of planes Thai Airways, Air Canada, Malaysia Airlines, Quantas and British Airways.

At Changi Airport (Singapore),

I took photos of planes of Singapore Airlines (SIA) and one from an airline company, SilkAir, which I have never seen or heard before.

When I travel again, I am going to take photos of planes of other airlines to make my collection bigger.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Airplane photos collection--you are the first one we know to have this hobby but good on you. Will this give you more incentive to travel? Hope one day you will have a big collection. Do you want to do it all by yourself or do you need help?

sswat3 said...

Yuen Siu and I are not frequent travellers, but I began to be mad at catching photos of passenger planes once I started to travel.

Honestly speaking, I will appreciate if others, especially you and Yin Ping, can help me collect more photos of this kind whenever possible.

Anonymous said...

No worries,Tim & May have just bought us two cheap tickets to New Zealand at the end of August. We will try to take some airplane photos at the air-port and send them to you.

sswat3 said...

It is a good news that Yin Ping and you will be flying to New Zealand this August. Enjoy the nice food and beautiful sceneries there!

Do remember to take good photos home, especially those I want most, not necessarily all planes.

Thank you in advance!