Thursday, July 17, 2008

Landing on flowers

Today, I am happy to announce that I am able to take the photos of a beautiful butterfly landing on some red flowers.

It is rare to see this kind of insects dancing among flowers in our garden. Most probably it is a fine day for butterflies to have a party after so many days of bad weather.

Can I take another batch of photos of other butterflies tomorrow? It is really a question!

3 comments:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Good on you capturing such a beautiful butterfly into your camera.

sswat3 said...

My capturing such photos was merely by chance. I was not sure what the photos would look like at the moment of pressing down the shutter.

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

The beauty of using digital camera is that you don't have to think twice before pressing your shutter.