Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Collection of Beetle cars in Canada

Over the past five weeks, whenever I saw a beetle-looked Volkswagon in Vancouver or Richmond, I took a photo of it. I aimed at collecting these cars’ images in different colours. Most of the “Beetles” are motionless when I took their photos, either because they were parked in the streets I passed or they stopped before traffic lights. I was unable to catch the "red" beetle because it was moving towards me. The wrong shutter speed as well as focus caused a blurred image. It could satisfy me already.



















I am always fascinated by the modern stream-lined shape and colour of a “Beetle” Volkswagon. Unfortunately, it is a 2-door sedan which does not suit my family. The very old models had their engines at the back while the trunk is at the front. The front screens of the old ones are plane, but those of the new ones are curved.

The last "black and white" beetle is rare to see.

2 comments:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Cuty cuty cars!

psng said...

The "Black and White" Beetle is the car used by Best Buy super store's computer repair team in the US.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geek_Squad