
My sister-in-law and her husband had a tour in Central Europe. When they were on their way to Prague, the capital of Czechoslovakia, their bus stopped by a small town. Some of the tour members went to buy some drinks from a shop near by. They bought back some light brown bottles of Coca Cola with beautiful shapes. They drank out of them and found that they had the taste of coffee. The news of this coffee-tasted cola spread fast in the bus. Off the rest of the tour members went to buy and swept all these colas from the shop. My sister-in-law and husband bought one for themselves and another for me. So, this bottle flied home with them and I tasted italone some day afterwards because my wife did not like coffee at all.
The 250-ml bottle of “Czech” coffee cola is made of light metal, hard to the touch, but elegant in shape The brown colour changes and shines with luster. The bottle looks like a piece of art and it seems full of mystery. The taste is terrific because I feel like drinking a cup of nice coffee instead of the original sweet flavour. I shall give full mark to this kind of drink if I am asked for opinion of its taste. I wonder why this kind of "coffee cola" cannot be introduced into Hong Kong.
Next to this bottle of “Czech” product, I got a "red" one from my son-in-law in Canada. I do find the "red" ones in Hong Kong supermarkets. I have not opened it yet, so the taste of it is still unknown to me.
5 comments:
Yes, the bottle looks artistic and attractive, may be you can compare the sugar content with the original Coca Cola.
I have no idea how much sugar is in it because I know nothing of the language used.
The only words I can recognize are "Coca Cola". I can't even find the word "coffee" from the descriptions of content.
Coca-cola Blak was a coffee-flavored soft drink made by Coca-cola. It was first introduced in France, and then the USA, only a couple years ago, but it never gained any popularity in USA. I never tried it.
I, for one, wouldn't like the idea of finding coffee flavor in a soft drink that bears the label of Coca-cola. I'd expect to find the "classical" coca-cola taste, not coffee. I don't like even "cherry flavored coca-cola" either.
I heard the coca-cola blak has been "discontinued" in USA.
By the way, how did you find the taste of Coca-cola Blak? Like it?
My sister-in-law and her husband brought home this bottle of Coke all the way from Czechoslovakia in their tour in Central Europe, just because they found out such a taste and I was honoured to be given one and I tasted it alone. It was really wonderful and extraordinary indeed because it was the first time I drank coffee out of a bottle of Coca-cola!
Post a Comment