Hong Kong has walked into the year 2010 at midnight yesterday. Although I was quite tired, I insisted to lift my eyelids up to watch our Countdown Celebration to New Year 2010 at Tsimshatsui Waterfront.The so called celebration was just a mixture of singing and dancing. I was happy to see Theresa singing for us. The centre of interest was the IFC building on the opposite side of the harbour in Central.


I was eager to see what the smoke and fire show on IFC would be like this year. The difference was obvious. In the countdown to 2009, the last 60 seconds were indicated by numbers until it reached the last minute. This year we could not see the countdown. The smoke and fire began to start right at midnight. Thanks to the designer of this year’s show in improving and modifying the pattern of fire and smoke. Other buildings on the harbour also sparked out their fire and smoke, but in a smaller scale.
8 comments:
Happy New Year to you and your family!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!
Happy New Year to everyone!
Happy New Year to you, David & Rebecca, Felix & Audrey, Ho Keung & Yin Ping!
We all live in different parts of the world, but meet here and share the joy together at New Year.
Well, I am eager to know how your country celebrates this New Year 2010.
Happy New Year, Wat Sir!
Hi, Wilson. Happy New Year to you too!
Well, Sydney continued to celerate the new year with one the best firework in the world. Will send you some pictures.
Very good indeed, Ho Keung.
Australia celebrates each New Year earlier than Hong Kong. The fireworks are attractive to many people around the world.
Post a Comment