I was not aware of the streets below which had been wetted until my wife called out to me. There was no trace of rain on the windows. I guessed it was drizzle that made the streets wet for a few minutes.Looking up, I spotted in the distance the first rainbow I saw this year. It is rare to see a rainbow because a thin film of rain, sunshine at the right angle and the right time to build are necessary.
The rainbow was not conspicuous nor complete this time, but I could figure it out. How light-hearted I was to see a “welcoming” morning rainbow at seven twenty-one!
2 comments:
It is not easy to take good rainbow photos as the background will usually be grey, but yours are relatively good.
Btw, I just want to know what your wife was calling out to you for which caused you to look out the window, and look down on the street?
You were smart as you also looked up because not many people in this world like to look upon the sky!
hk
She said,"look, the streets below are wet! Has it rained?"
It was I who discovered the rainbow.
Post a Comment