Many new shops have been recently opened after renovation in Ngan Shing Shopping Centre at City One.It is the first time to see Christmas decorations in this centre. At its central square Christmas trees and “sleepy” dolls are placed. My wife tells me that these dolls are called MashiMaro (賤兔). According to history, they were born in May 8, 1999 in Korea, created by ”金在仁”先生. It is quite interesting to learn that the name comes from “marshmallow”.
May I say Merry Christmas to you all, my blog readers, and wish you all the best to come in the coming year 2011.
I have to announce a happy piece of news today: As from September 9, 2007 up to yesterday, December 13 , 2010, the total number of unique readers of my blog has reached 2001, just over 2000. I never expect to have such a large number of visitors here. Thanks to everyone who peeps in and reads my articles.
6 comments:
Wat:
Congratulations to you for "good business" 生意興隆. Keep up your painstaking efforts.
Merry Christmas to you and yours, and in particular all your blog visitors.
Felix
Thanks, Felix. Without your promotion at your website, the number of readers would not have reached 2000 so soon. I believe that such swift effect comes from our students.
I gain a lot from writing because I learn to decide what to write, what photos to post up, find and organize materials and finally sew them up and publish them.
Do you expect a white Christmas in your area? I hear that snow is sweeping towards the west to Canada. Maybe the effect is not that great to you because SF is at a lower latitude.
Merry Christmas to you and to everyone.
Congratulations to you for the superb achievement.
Thanks Ho Keung and Yin Ping for your continuous and strong support to me in writing.
Ha ha, we never have thought 2001 readers might also have read our response!!!
Ho Keung and Yin Ping, you are writing here too. You have around 2000 readers reading your precious comments!
Post a Comment