I seldom take photos of trains, but today it is different. I wake up to find the setting sun still high up. The orange to red reflections of sunlight on this part of MOS rails attract my attention. I cannot help finding my cameras to take photos of the rails and the trains that run soundlessly to and from the nearby City One Station.What interests me here is the glamour of red lights shining on the railway lines. I trust it is just a narrow chance to see such a scene on the rails. The temporary “clear” sky, the angle of rays of the setting sun and the time of discovery all match together to form photos like these.
Please double-click to see larger photos.
1 comment:
Wow, a good co-operation between God and man to create magic out of the supposely ordinary. The trains look like tapoles swimming!
We also admire your ability to appreciate and enjoy things which other people would take for granted.
Post a Comment