Sunday, December 18, 2011

Deep Bay at night

Yesterday I was invited by Mrs. D. Chan, my good friend and old colleague, to attend her daughter’s wedding banquet at Deep Bay Yacht Club (深灣遊艇會) .

After chatting with Mrs. D. Chan, eating snacks, drinking cocktail and some photo-taking, my other colleagues and I walked out to a third-floor verandah where we marvelled at the beautiful night view of the club and Aberdeen Harbour.

Below were swimming pools decorated with light bulbs over trees and pavilions. Further out in the harbour were two floating restaurants, Jumbo (珍寶海鮮舫) and Tai Pai (太白海鮮舫). Both restaurants sparkled with bright light. On the shore, on my right, were two piers where shuttle boats were carrying tourists to and from the restaurants.

Without such a chance of visiting the Yacht Club, I would not have taken such night-view photos.

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

One little corner of the "Eastern Peral".