Wednesday, January 04, 2012

My Collection of Metal bottles

So far this is my collection of Metal bottles. Yesterday evening I got the fifth bottle from Philip and Connie. It was going to be my birthday present today.

I love this new member to my group because its lovely “green” colour sprinkles my heart with delight. The moment I saw the bottle, I blinked my eyes a little and my heart jumped a little too.

To collect these metal bottles is better than postage stamps because they are long lasting unless they are scratched. The painful experience of collecting stamps is that they turn yellow and mould in warm wet weather.

The merits of these bottles go to the mysterious change of colours, the design and the slim shape. The surprising taste of coffee mixed with coke comes from the “Czech” brown-to-black bottle which is full of a language (most probably in Czech) that I never know. The souvenir bottles of the Winter Olympics in 2010 become my favourite twins. Last year I got the red bottle of Coke from Philip and yesterday, the Sprite. I have not decided yet when to taste the so called “Lemon-lime Soda, 100% Natural Flavors”, maybe on a day which I need some sweet taste.

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Happy Birthday to You!

It has been a blessing for us to have you as a precious member of our extended families and we thank God for you.

Thank you for the understanding, consideration and selfless assistance in so many different ways.