Monday, February 11, 2013
Daffodils 2013
Daffodils used to be my favourite flowers in the past. Back to Kowloon Tong’s Era, a week or two before each Chinese New Year, my father often bought home one or two “primary” bulbs, cut them at the right places and let the shoots grow out. To support the bulb(s), I put some pebbles on top of the roots in a water trough.
For me, I like the fragrance of the flowers. In the old days, Mr. Leung, the former Principal of the school I was teaching, gave me a bulb of daffodils as a Chinese New Year present. That saved me a little money and plenty of time in developing the flowers.
Downstairs yesterday, I saw some healthy daffodils which I thought I could turn them electronic so that they could stay in my computer as treasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lovely and elegant flowers indeed.
Post a Comment