Next we went underground to Suntek City by the City Link, a passageway linking up several buildings with shops on its two sides. Next we visited the Fountain of Wealth where we put our hands to the fountain as we walked twice around it. Metal plates of 12 Chinese zodiacs were paved above this fountain.Next we walked to Bugis Junction to have lunch. Seiyu Department Store at Capita Mall attracted the attention of our two ladies. They went in while I took photos around the area. My brother went to the seaside to take a rest. I went into a Market to explore for souvenirs. Finally I bought a plastic magnet showing the Esplanade and 4 key-chains. All of us assembled inside Seiyu at about 3:30 p.m.
We returned to Eunos and jumped onto a bus 15 to Parkway Parade on Marine Parade Road. We went into the supermarket to buy some food, fruit and a cabinet for supporting the microwave oven at Dik’s home. Since we carried a lot of things and the box of loose parts of the cabinet was quite heavy, we took a taxi.
Towards evening, we walked to East Coast Road to eat Katong Laksa (加東溂沙), a kind of tasty noodles, not hot at all. In the night time, at Dik’s home, my wife and I were busy assembling the cabinet from its parts.
No comments:
Post a Comment