Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Trip to Singapore - 21 January 2007 Sunday

Early in the morning we washed all the bed sheets and pillow cases. We started to pack our luggage. As early as eleven in the morning, we took a bus 15 to Parkway Parade to have lunch and went shopping at Isetan.The ladies bought 3 T-shirts while I bought a nice map of Sydney. The ladies said that it was strange of me to buy it because I had already been there. I bought it because I could trace back the routes Yin Ping drove along.
Next we returned to Telok Karau to pick our luggage and called a taxi which took us to the Changi Airport in about 15 minutes.

We checked in first and I walked around to take photos. Next we passed the Immigration. Inside the Departure Hall, we strolled again. I took photos of the beautiful flowers inside and various planes outside the widows. Of course I did not miss the one we were going to board . Soon we went into the waiting room for gate F31. We and our luggage had to be x-rayed. Once we were in, we could not go out again. Soon it was time to fly home. Our plane took about 3 hours and 30 minutes to reach Hong Kong International Airport. The trip to Singapore ended in this way.

No comments: