Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Hearts of my readers

Ever since September 9th, 2007, my son helped me set up the Google Analytics. From these analytics, I know the origins (countries and towns) of my readers, the top contents, number of visits and date of visits.

I am very glad that up to this moment, there are altogether 1503 visits and 2993 page views. A total of 166 unique readers have read my blog.

Obviously most of the readers live in Hong Kong. You have paid a grand total of 1211 visits in these three months. Unfortunately, I do not know who you are. I guess you are my relatives, old colleagues, friends, students and friends of Connie, friends and students of Philip. Thank you so much for your support. Write me e-mails or comment if you please!

There are overseas readers. I can locate some of you, but not all. Let me list out the places and countries so that you may show yourselves up to me by writing an e-mail or by writing a short note by clicking the word “Comment” and write there.

The following information is from Google Analytics.

Country-State-Location-(reader)

U.S.A.

Maryland

Rockville (Daisy Mak)

New Jersey

Mount Laurel

California

Albany

Emeryville (Felix Ching)

Los Angeles

Piedmont

Pinole

Sunnyville

San Jose

Canada

Winnipeg (Yingzi)

Vancouver (Maybe Conrad Wat)

Brampton (David Cheng)

North York

East York

Richmond Hill

Agincourt

Mississauga

Ajax

Richmond

Singapore

Singapore (Daisy Lam and Dik)

Australia

Melbourne (Maybe Lo Wing Yun)

Sydney (Ho Keung and Yin Ping)

Brisbane (M.C. Kung)

Each Heart in the Photo represents a country or region:

The Pink Heart represents my readers in Canada.

The Yellow Heart represents my readers in United States of America.

The Light Green Heart and Beige one represent two unknown readers in United Kingdom and Italy respectively.

The Purple Heart represents those in Hong Kong.

The Green Heart represents those in Singapore.

The Orange Heart represents those in Australia.

Thank you ALL for reading my blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have so much feelings. We are happy to be part of the orange heart. It is also good that you can use your blog to make so many connections.

The origin of love is from God. The Bible said," God is love ". God made man in his own image, besides the spirit which is unique in mankind, love is the greatest thing in man's heart.

sswat3 said...

Ho Keung and Yin Ping,

You two are VIPs of my blog. Without you and your comments, I will be bored to death!

DCheng said...

I am new to your blog, just joining recently, especially interesting on your writing for Abby. You really have a lot of feeling and good observation to people around. I enjoy reading your writing and the photos you took.

Nice to know you so deeply in this blog writing. Will meet you soon in Hong Kong.

sswat3 said...

David,

Welcome you here! I am honoured to have you be my blog-reader!

Writing is not my best ability. Hope you find my writings not boring!

I like hiking comfortably on roads, not on hilly paths. I also like to collect this and that, mainly for fun and ownership.