To her knowledge,
To the north-west of Bath not far away, we can find a bigger city called Bristol.
I like the classic building in the large photo because it will bring me back to Medieval Times of England with knights holding shields and swords on horsebacks. The beautiful shields hanging on the walls here attract my attention. The most modern thing on the tower is the clock which wakes everybody back to the present.
2 comments:
Lovely and refreshing views, it reminds us that life is more than just the daily 'rush'.
In the past, my wife and I could not spare time to think about travelling because we had to take care of our children and did not afford time to look at the outside world.
Now it is different. I always take my camera along and take photos of the interesting things around me.
Post a Comment