The weather today is great. The sky is clear and blue to my desirable degree. There are light white clouds floating above the green hills in the distance. Although some parts of the hills have been blackened by the hill-fires several months ago, it seems that recovery of vegetations is under way. I hope the hills will return to their original look after a few years’ time.
I just know two terms about clouds:
[1] cirrus (feathery cloud high in the sky, delicate in appearance)
[2] cumulus (cloud made of rounded masses on a flat base).
Should the big clouds in the photo be cumulus and those light and small ones above them be cirrus?
2 comments:
Good to see blue sky in Hong Kong.
Clouds are good to us. They give us water when rain falls. They shelter us from the red-hot sun. I can say that they are our umbrellas in Nature.
Post a Comment