Thursday, April 01, 2010

A large dog

This was the largest white dog I saw in Shatin. Its size was as big as a fat pig. Its fur looked very much like that of a sheep. The tail seemed like a mop.

It walked peacefully with its master along the pavement. From its behavior, I guessed it was not a fierce dog at all. He did not bark nor show its teeth when it saw strangers around.

By looking at its big size, I judged it would eat a lot each day . I believed it was a pet to its master rather than a watch-dog.

The sight of this dog was very impressive to me on March 26th. See if I am able to meet it once again in future.

2 comments:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

We haven't seen this breed of dog before. We think its owner must have taken lots of time and work to keep it clean and tidy.

Anonymous said...

Cute!