Monday, January 24, 2011

Red D’ Anjou

Last Friday when I turned to a page of advertisement on articles sold in W Supermarket, I was startled to find Red D’ Anjou pears which I want to investigate. They were sold at around HK$2.67 each, much cheaper than those at P supermarket.

On the next day, we shopped at the nearest W branch. At first sight, the Red D’ Anjou looked deep red. A closer look at these pears brought me a lot of fun. The patches or dots of yellow and green spread beautifully across the skin making the pears look like pieces of art. I liked them and selected the pears according to different patterns of colours and here I display them in the collage photo above.

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

You have fun enjoying the artistic patterns as well as enjoying the delicious taste, good on you.