Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Do you know where you're going to?

Yesterday in TV, I was happy to see Blue Mountains again.

I first visited it in December, 2006 with my family and relatives.

The programme started with beautiful scenery and this tuneful song. Now I add my answers to the questions asked.

Do you know where you're going to? Yes, I was told.
Do you like the things that life's been showing you
Sure.
Where are you going to? To see Blue Mountains.
Do you know? Yes.

Do you get what you're hoping for
When you look behind you there's no open doors? Yes.
What are you hoping for? To see the beauty of Blue Mountains.
Do you know? Of Course, yes.

Once we were standing still in time
Chasing the fantasies
That filled our minds. On December 29, 2006.
You knew how I loved you
But my spirit was free
Laughing at the questions
That you once asked of me. "Where are Blue Mountains?"

Do you know where you're going to? Yes, sure.
Do you like the things that life's been showing you? Definitely, yes.
Where are you going to? Blue Mountains.
Do you know? Yes, indeed.

Do you get what you're hoping for
When you look behind you there's no open doors? Yes, more than I expected.
What are you hoping for? To take photos of Blue Mountains
Do you know? Of course, yes

Please Double-click the collage photo.

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Very beautiful Blue Mountains. Glad that you remembered it so well. Yin Ping and I had visited this beautiful scenery mountain in 2009 again, and are still keeping unforgetable memories, and of course, lots of photos and videos.
.
So wonderful to see you answer all those questions, which shows your appreciation and fondness of those beautiful scenery of the Blue Mountains.
One thing I can tell you, which is, this famous Blue Mountain is only a tiny part of the creation of God. There are heaps and heaps and heaps of other beautiful places which are all His wonderful work. I believe you have seen lots of those in this world.
Read this in the Bible's Psalm 19 v1:
"The heavens are sounding the glory of God; the arch of the sky makes clear the work of his hands."
.
So, if you are so amazed at one's creation (work), why not try to know that one who created it?
Furthermore, knowing Him is so important to everyone, including you, and all whom you love. Many of your dearest familiy members and relatives and friends have already known Him. Why not you?
.
There is one more question for you to answer:
"Do you know where you are going?"
Before you answer please think further and beyond this world.
.
.
Ho Keung