Monday, June 06, 2011

Black and White Milk tea cups

Recently I learn from an advertisement that Black and White Milk has a series of cups for promotion in which customers can redeem such cups from restaurants using the milk. To me, the problem is that I do not know which restaurant to go because I seldom visit cafes or restaurants for milk tea drinks or coffee.

A few days ago, it so happened that my family took lunch at a fast-food restaurant at Shatin and I saw a beautiful cup like this holding milk tea. The milk cow on the side of the cup was attractive and interesting and when I finished the drink, the cartoon face of “Shum Fei Fei” at the bottom of the cup was even more interesting.

I know that there are other figures or patterns at the bottom sides of the cups. Sure enough, I shall investigate further more when I visit this restaurant again.

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

We wonder how many people would be really interested to redeem this type of "promotional" cups.