
“Click-Clock, Click-Clock” as the sounds go, I will either walk crazily faster to leave the sounds behind or deadly slower to let them go past me. I often come across these sounds in the streets or inside shopping centres in Hong Kong when people walk with their high-heeled shoes or well-polished leather-based shoes. I hate these sharp sounds because my ears cannot tolerate them. I think the people wearing such shoes believe that they will become more elegant or upper-class. Thanks to the inventor of rubber-based shoes. People can walk or run softly on the ground with these shoes. Notice that even our luxurious cars run on wheels made of rubber!
Some may think that the "click-clock" sounds are those which warn other people that he or she (the boss) is around or those of an attractive man or lady who is coming near.
The beating of shoes on the stage by dancers in a performance will certainly make me sick too. So I believe sounds can kill!
1 comment:
Yin Ping also hates the " click-clock" noise of shoes, but unfortunately she is one of those who make these terrible noises!
She can not help walking with heavy steps(congenital), and very often annoys at herself. She first realised this after she found out why her pants got so dirty whenever she walked in rain. Ho Keung can feel the earth shaking when Yin Ping is walking on the stairs!
Fortunately where Yin Ping works now is carpeted, otherwise she would have been sickened by her own steps. Sure, sounds can kill!
Post a Comment