Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sweetness keeps coming












The golden bars of Club chocolate biscuits have entered Fortune Villa for many years. I like them most of the days in the past. Now that Chinese New Year has come and my daughter and son-in-law have bought me my favourite chocolate biscuits, I believe I will never feel hungry during Chinese New Year! Thank you, Connie and Philip! You know me well enough!

The gift from Hong Lit and Vivianne can possibly make me feel that I am eating sea-food at the table because there are shark fins (魚翅), (瑤柱) and Chinese mushrooms (冬菇). One thing is that I do not know how to cook. I have to wait for the most favourable time to eat them. The waiting time may be long or may be short! Thank you Lit and Vivianne!

2 comments:

Hong Lit said...

"Club chocolate biscuits" <-- My brother likes it a lot. Since he cannot find it in Singapore, we'll bring some to him when we visit him!

Agent S'connie said...

Yup, of course I know you... I have been living with you for my first 26 years! I like those Club biscuits too... ^_^