When I was driving my car GY2570 through Shing Mun Tunnel on the first day of this Lunar New Year, my wife discovered that the registration number of the "BMW" before us was FF6665. She had sensed something to herself and to me! I received her signal and asked my wife to take a photo of the car out of the tunnel because my hands were on the steering wheel at that time. It was amazing to find such a car with its registration number matching with mine!
To be fair, I should tell everybody that these numbers had already made up a telephone number which thousands of people were, are and will be familiar with.
It was a perfect match again before my eyes. The chance of meeting this car in the same place and at the same time was really low!
What is this telephone number 25706665 to do with? I think clever people can get the answer easily!
1 comment:
Thanks for the Internet... I just did a search on the phone number, and I got the answer!
Post a Comment