On June 18th, Felix peeped into the nest and found that the birds were covered with more feathers, the colour of which looked exactly the same as their parents. At this moment, these little babies did not look like fresh meat, but appeared to be a heap of feathers in a nest. With the feedings from the parent birds, growing activities were rapid underneath the feathers. The birds will soon become bigger ones.
Felix said:
Here a photo of the robin nest TODAY.... I think the baby has grown SOME feathers.
1 comment:
We enjoy the progressive report and photo of the baby robins, thank you Felix. It is no wonder they look exactly like their parents. It is said in Genesis that when God made plants and animals, they were made according to their kinds.
The birds are robins, how lovely. Robins have a special place in our heart because we had taught the children at church a song ( with actions ) with the following lyrics:
Verse 1:
If I were a butterfly, I'd thank you, Lord, for giving me wings,
And if I were a robin in a tree, I'd thank you, lord, that I could sing.
And if I were a fish in the sea, I'd wiggle my tail, and I'd giggle with glee,
but I just thank you, Father, for making me me.
chorus:
'cause you gave me a heart, and you gave me a smile, you gave me Jesus , and you made me your child, and I just thank you, Father, for making me me.
Post a Comment