The photo shows my treasure of two dozens of soft-drinks in miniature. They are made of glass with metallic corks at their tops, but without a single drop of soft-drink inside. They have been in my possession for many years, probably 10 to 20 years. Taking a closer look, one will find that they look quite old because the paint that were cast on them fell off some time in the past and the corks do not look shiny any more. To speak the truth, I am not a hot collector of real coke bottles, but I have kept two bottles of real ones at home with special designs for Christmas. I swear I will not open it and drink the coke inside for fear that the coke inside may have changed its flavour or become toxic. They are merely for keepsake and admiration. I am proud of keeping these bottles because they may be rare to some extent.
No comments:
Post a Comment