Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A Taste of Lemon

It was also July 2nd, 2007 at a Pizza Hut. To our amazement, Abby was brave enough to taste lemon by herself. The expression on her face showed that she had already accepted this kind of sour fruit.Since the sourness did not scare her any more, she might have begun loving it. I believe later on as she grows, she will order lemon tea or lemon drinks in restaurants.

I remember that Abby’s first experience of lemons was at a restaurant which sold Japanese Food. Philip picked up a piece of lemon from his lemon drink and put inside his mouth to show to Abby that it was edible. Then he took another piece and put it near Abby’s mouth. Abby dared to taste it with her tongue. Her face twisted and she shook her face to show that she did not want it. This proved that her taste buds were normal. If I were she, I could not stand the sourness too!

No comments: