This T-shirt reminds me of a page of the “Graduation Book” of the S5 class of CCSC, 2006-2007. It was a shock to me when I found this page on the night I attended their Graduation Dinner.
The students of 5D, some of whom I had taught before, took the advantage of my distinct broad body in the photo and put their class name on my T-shirt as their notice board. I did not faint at that time. Clearly enough, I understood that they could not find a better place to put their class name and they did not want to spoil their specially-designed T-shirts with school ties. What a strange sight to them and to me in the photo!
5 comments:
The picture is so funny!
I can tell from your "huge 5D" and their school ties that your students are very creative! :D
Before the ferry started to leave the pier at Lamma island on that day, a sailor at the pier found the T-shirts the 5D students wearing very funny. He joked that he would like to have one for himself.
What do you feel when he wears one such T-shirt welcoming you on board his ferry?
If I see a sailor putting on such a masterpiece, I surely will invite this interesting guy to take a picture with me together, and I guess he doesn't mind doing this. :D
Uncle, do you miss teaching?
I certainly miss it.
I miss my colleagues, students and most important of all, money!
I could have taught a few more years, but the tiring work as well as education reforms drown me!
Post a Comment