Chris was a brilliant student in my class 2A, 88-89. He was invincible in all his tests and examinations because he always came first in class. He was a little plump like me at that time. He was always polite and wise in thought. I can’t remember if I selected him as the monitor or not, but surely enough he was the best choice.
One interesting thing was that he was always sweating and he wiped his sweat away from his forehead. I found him work with confidence and he never rushed in anything. He showed his intelligence at HKCEE with 8 distinctions and obtained very outstanding results in Advanced Level Examination with which he was given the Li Shiu Kee Scholarship and was able to go to
I learned yesterday that his wife, Rita, was a brilliant student of St. Paul Co-educational School. She got the same scholarship as Christopher did.
No doubt this couple is a perfect match. May I wish them live happily together forever!
I met Christopher’s sister,
Today, what I want to bring out to you is that Christopher has had a nice thought of ordering special stamps from the General Post Office with their wedding photos printed on and sending the invitation cards with these stamps to their guests. With these stamps, the happiness of this couple always lingers on in our hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment