The tomato will return to its original look in a few seconds’ time. You will wonder if it is a real tomato. Never is it!
This is an interesting toy bought from
The other kind of similar toy is a pig’s head. The strange look of the distorted head makes my daughter and her husband laugh a great deal, but not Abby. Maybe she is too small to see the fun and she has not seen a real pig before.
Another scene which strikes me in the head is the one the liquidized “Terminator” solidified back to its original size when it was chilled.
This kind of toys is sold by hawkers at the roadsides of
4 comments:
I like this tomato! :D
Uncle, did you also buy the "Terminator"?
Your parents bought The "Tomato" and the "Pig's head" from Korea for Abby.
We have not had an idea to go to Korea yet! Hope that one day, we can be there!
I don't know if there is similar toy of a "Terminator". If there is one, I want to buy it too!
I did see this toy in Hong Kony around 1 years ago.
So I think this creative thing was made by us - "Made in China".
Also, it got other designs like ice-cream, egg with yolk. When you throw the egg, it seems the real egg pour into the wok.
I guess the egg and the tomato designs are the best... good for the protestors in the street... haha
Post a Comment