The players went about swiftly on ice. Once a player got the flat metal plate (black in colour) with his/her hockey stick, the other team members and those of the opponents went together to get better positions or to intercept. Both goalkeepers were well-protected like mummies and they usually laid on the floor in front of the goal to stop the plate from going into the goal of his side. There were two referees wearing T-shirts in black and white strips. They blew whistles and yelled at the same time so that the players knew what happened or what penalty they would get.
It was a just a ten-minute watch of the game because the film would be on inside the cinema. To my surprise, I saw Clarke Cheung queuing up with his wife at the Booking Office. He said he would dine with his brother somewhere near and he was going to watch a film with his wife that night. What a coincidence!
3 comments:
Is hockey on ice a regular event? Do you have to wear a special glass for the 3D film? Does the UA cinema at mega BOX always have 3D film on show?
It was the first time I went with Tony to this commercial complex.
I don't know how the ice-ground operates. I guess it is open to the public all day long for skating on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, but it will be reserved for schools if required for practices or matches.
Last Saturday, the cinema provided the audience with special spectacles. With them on, I could see things and animals come very close before me. Supposing when there were arrows flying towards me, they seemed to pierce into my body because they were so close! Once I pulled down the special spectacles, I found 2 split images on everything.
The UA cinemas at megaBOX do not always shows 3D films, but they have the capability of doing so!
Thank you for the information.
Post a Comment