
Daisy has resided in a New Home in Texas recently. She says, “There is not much scenery in the part of Texas where I live because it is very flat, with farm land and oil wells only. At least that is my first impression.”
Let’s look at the house she lives in her first photo. It is a modern apartment house of three storeys, strongly-built with brick-walls. Its roof appears to be made of wood. I guess it is strong enough to stand against Tornados if they come. Everything is clean and fresh here, the drive, car parks and houses. It is really a nice place to live.
Then we may look at a Chinese Restaurant there. It is called China King Buffet. I wonder if it is the name of the restaurant. The name seems like one for an advertisement more than a proper one for a Chinese restaurant. The restaurant has a welcoming new look and for sure, it sells Chinese food in the form of buffet. That saves waiters or waitresses.
1 comment:
home,sweet home.
Post a Comment