1. They look like eyes.2. Are they supposed to provide illuminations?3. Are they the flush-lights at night time?
They are placed in front of the Shatin Town Hall, right??? ^_^
Ho Keung and Ying Ping,1. You are right. They are supposed to be eyes.2. They provide dim illuminations at night.3. Their light is so weak that I would say they are not flush-lights.
Connie,You are good at observation. They are found at shallow water-pools near Shatin Town Hall.I guess you have been there before!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
1. They look like eyes.
2. Are they supposed to provide illuminations?
3. Are they the flush-lights at night time?
They are placed in front of the Shatin Town Hall, right??? ^_^
Ho Keung and Ying Ping,
1. You are right. They are supposed to be eyes.
2. They provide dim illuminations at night.
3. Their light is so weak that I would say they are not flush-lights.
Connie,
You are good at observation. They are found at shallow water-pools near Shatin Town Hall.
I guess you have been there before!
Post a Comment