It is more or less like a cutaway view of a “Chicken burger” of KFC.From childhood through adulthood, I like to see this kind of diagrams. I can see the shape and learn the name of each component part, so the composition of each thing is clear in this way.
I am amazed at the cutaway views of an ocean-going ship with many levels and decks, at the component parts of a machine such as the engine of a car or the turbine of a plane and at the structures or organs of a fish. Usually in a diagram like this, the name of each part is labelled, but unfortunately I cannot see any labeling here in the top photo.
Let us label them as we scroll down the component parts from top to bottom:
[1] Dome-like Top bread with sesame
[2] Orange sauce (Please let me know its name)
[3] Sliced tomato
[4] Fried potato in cake form
[5] Salad dressing
[6] Lettuce
[7] Chicken meat
[8] Base of burger (bread)
Look at the beautiful 8-layer Chicken burger in the photo below. I remember the one I ate last time was not like this! It was a "collapsed" one.
1 comment:
People should take the advertised photos with them and ask to be served exactly the same ones as in the photos.
Post a Comment