Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tea Biscuits

Recently, I bought two packets of tea biscuits. The covers of these packets were attractive both from its colours and photos of Eiffel Tower in Paris. The name “Paris” could persuade me to stop and pick them up to look at.

The biscuits are of two flavours, strawberry and cocoa. When I study their producing country, I found that they come from a European country called “Croatia”, famous in sports. I have long heard of it from World Cup Soccer and basketball matches in the Olympic Games. Its “chess-board” flag is easily recognizable from the others, but I have never tasted its biscuits. I guess the biscuits are worth trying. At least I can tell people whether the biscuits from Croatia are good to eat or not.

Each roll of sandwich tea biscuits, 15 in all, is sold at HK$6. The biscuits are hard to the touch, not very sweet, but will easily crumble in the mouth. To me, they are cheap and taste good. I think I shall buy them again as one of my daily snacks.

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Oh, very cheap, with the addition of yummy tast, it is good value for money indeed. We want to have a cup of tea with the biscuits now.