Saturday, November 07, 2009

Elly and the Bees

Yesterday, November 6th, I took some photos of Elly when she was lying on a inverted “U” cushion. I select this photo for display because she was calm and comfortable at that moment.

She was wearing a brown body-long bag-like clothe with red, pink white and blue dots. There was a pink flower at her left chest. The photo was so taken that it seemed that the flower had attracted a number of bees flying around her
.
Elly was puzzling with a frown not at me, but at my camera lens. It was good that she remained motionless, otherwise the photo would become blurred. I knew why she was so peaceful, simply because she woke up after a nice long sleep.

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Elly has certainly grown a lot and fast, she is cuty among the bumble bees.