Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Steveston Museum

While Abby was licking her Italian “Gelato “ ice-cream cone at Mary’s at Steveston (old fishing port), I walked around the area to find targets for my camera.


I found this small house (built in 1905) called Steveston Museum ( look at the photos). I wonder why it was so small. It was just like an ordinary house.

This house had been used for two purposes in the past.
Look and guess what they are.
A. bank B. shop C. doctor’s office D. bar E. café










Nowadays, besides being a small museum, it serves as a
F. souvenir shop G. post office H. photo processing shop
I. police station J. information centre

5 comments:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

The house is beautiful and looks like a typical American traditional house.

Past: A B
Nowadays: G

sswat3 said...

A and G are correct, but not B!

67% correct. Good Observation!

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

C

sswat3 said...

Yes, it has been a Doctor's office.
Good!

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Yeh.....