Friday, December 25, 2009

Bear Display at Sunshine City Plaza

Each Christmas, Sunshine City Plaza, Ma On Shan, decorates its mall beautifully. There is no exception this year.

I handed my camera to Philip to take a picture of Abby with the huge teddy bear inside the plaza because Philip is a better photographer than me. I felt happy that Abby was willing to take a picture with the bear. Sometimes a child’s behavior is like weather. There are some moments that Abby refuses to take photos and turns away from the camera lens.


Besides this big bear, there were other smaller bears in display. They were dressed in costumes that fit their themes of display. Here I select the one which looks like Michael Jackson and three Hong Kong bear-astronauts.


1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

IT seems that the shopping centres in Hong Kong always try to have new decorations every year. Here they just recycle last year's stuff ( that means every year is the same ).