Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Toy Car at Seattle

It was a big surprise to me that when I looked out of the big window facing a side street at Travelodge (we are staying in a room on the ground floor). It was there my toy car, a red Volkswagon. It came as if the Santa Claus had driven and stopped it in front of where I lived. Well, at that moment, I considered it as a virtual gift to me alone.

The car has no number plate at its front. It could be a brand-new car, freshly made from its manufacturer. Unfortunately, Santa had not left any key behind for me, otherwise I could have driven it along the streets of Seattle. Don’t worry. I had an International Driving License with me.

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

It seemed to be a "virtual" Christmas present from Santa Claus.