
This is a
619 KMB Tunnel-bus running from Central to Shun Lee Estate.
On February 1st, I was able to capture a few photos of the tigers on its two sides, but unfortunately it hurried away before I could take the photo of its front view.

Before each Chinese New Year, KMB designs nice pictures for one or more buses to celebrate the coming Chinese New Year. Of course, the designated animal of that year will be the centre of interest.
The coming year is the Year of the Tiger according to the Chinese calendar.

The tiger that I saw on the body of the bus looks like a cartoon one, not fierce at all. It is decorated with strange patterns and stripes. I think it is just an artistic tiger. The rest of the design matches the New Year theme and its colour is mainly purplish red which suits our Chinese New Year.
2 comments:
More jobs created for the creative artists.
趁此機會向各位預祝 虎年
新春大吉 生龍活虎 身壯力健 萬事勝意
Post a Comment