Thursday, November 04, 2010

Ball-headed Woman

On the first day of November, as usual, we had breakfast outside. At the restaurant, suddenly my wife asked me to hand her my pocket-sized digital camera. She told me that she found something funny below, not far away from the restaurant. I shifted a little to see a ball-headed woman doing morning exercises.

It was the influence of watching AFV (America's Funniest Home Videos) in TV that makes my wife so sensitive to this kind of “funny” scenes. I am glad that she finds interesting things around her and it was the first time she picked up my camera to take the first picture by herself. I took the rest for her.

This woman was a bit short, broad faced (I can recognize her because I have seen her before) and in a black sports suit. Her skill in doing exercise was poor. In a matter of three minutes, she stopped doing her “short” exercise and walked away from her “stage” of public performance.

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

She looks like an alien from planet "Streetlamp".