Friday, November 05, 2010

We meet again

We are so happy to see our niece, Loretta, come again to Hong Kong.

While we were waiting at our airport, I found a line of large monitors on the wall of the Arrival Hall. The information of flight arrivals were clearly shown and updated. I deeply appreciated such devices to aid those people receiving their friends or relatives. The top right monitor showed the face of a Virtual-to-Reality clock, big and clear. I wish I could have one at home.

I found our airport very efficient – passenger and luggage transfer as well as immigration operations. Loretta came out from Exit B in just half an hour since landing.

Loretta was sharp-witted. She was so fast in spotting us at the railings and waved to us.

How happy to see her in “good” shape, happy and speaks like a bird (in fluent English and sometimes Cantonese) with us.

2 comments:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

When people go to other countries it's so nice to have some one caring for them. Loretta is so lucky to have her Goo Cheung and Goo Ma waiting for her at the airport, especially at the night time.
Thank you Goo Cheung and Goo Ma!!

sswat3 said...

Don't mention it. We are very pleased to do so!