Loretta met her grand-parents, aunties and uncles and cousin at Shatin. Dim-sum lunch is favourable to all parties.Besides chatting, photo-taking is another important element during our “Yum cha”. Loretta’s eyes opened widely at the dish of Mango pudding. She just ate one quarter of it. I guessed she wanted others to try as well. I hope she will tell everybody at her home how nice and tasty the pudding is.
Dim sums are relatively cheaper in Hong Kong than those in Australia. I remember last time (December 2006) when we were in Sydney, the bill for dim-sum lunch with our relatives reached A$50 for 5 to 6 dim sums. Owing to inflation, the prices of dims-sums in Australia might have risen to certain high points.
1 comment:
Thank you for the precious photos.
Yes, Dim sums in Hong Kong, and of course including mango pudding, are nice, tasty and CHEAP!
Time goes so fast, is it 4 years already since you viisted Australia? Apart from inflation, the high Australian currency now would also means that "yum cha" here is much more expensive than that in Hong Kong.
Post a Comment