[1] Philip who is now writing his thesis earnestly for an A+.
[2] Connie who is a Great mom taking care of her two lovely children. I give her two A+s.
[3] Abby who is talented in art – drawing, pottery, in home economics – washing dishes, cooking, in extra-curricular activities – swimming, ballet dancing. I give her a large number of A+s.
[4] Elly who is learning quickly in distinguishing different shapes, animals, fruits and in matching. Elly loves sleeping. When she is awake, she is energetic and full of mobility about her home. Her attentiveness is A+. Her love to food is also A+. Her cleverness is A+ too.
[5] Felix who is working hard at his office as usual and a speedy A+ recovery at his ankle.
[6] Loretta who is raising her new-born A+ baby son with ease.
[7] Loretta’s parents who can handle 4 A+ grand-children at a time.
[8] My CCSC students who are studying with A+ results or working with A+ happiness in society.
4 comments:
Thank you very much for your well wishes from us and on behalf of Loretta. Wish you and Gar Tse have A+ enjoyment with Abby and Elly soon.
Thank you, Wat, for giving me an A+.
You said I am "working hard" at my office. But the fact is, I am "hardly working" instead, hahaha. I provide advice and information when they need it. What more do you expect from an old, retired, part-time "consultant"? :-)
I did make a lot of progress in healing my ankle, though.
I seldom give A+ to my students unless they impressed me most in their written homework or striking ideas in Art.
To me, I have an outstanding family - a cooking wife, a daughter with a writer's mind (as well as a mother full of love to her children), a son-in-law full of faith in Christianity (an outstanding chef at home), two cute grandchildren and a son expertised in computer science. I give them all A+s.
Ho Keung and Yin Ping are faithful in religion and give immense love to her family - their daughter and son, their son-in-law and daughter-in-law and now they both take care of 4 lovely grand-children. They deserve all A+s.
Felix is my A+ colleague, an A+ photographer, learned and full of humour. I always consider him as my A+ teacher in writing. His hospitality made me feel at home when I visited him in 2006.
We are humbled by your remark.
Post a Comment